cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm using STM32F411 Nucleo-64 when I use CubeMX5.6.1 to generate code and build project, these errors was appeared.

Ryosh.1
Associate

errors are...

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\ccqZJPGM.s:295: Error: selected processor does not support `dsb 0xF' in Thumb mode

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\ccqZJPGM.s:306: Error: selected processor does not support `isb 0xF' in Thumb mode

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\ccqZJPGM.s:350: Error: selected processor does not support `dsb 0xF' in Thumb mode

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\ccqZJPGM.s:371: Error: selected processor does not support `dsb 0xF' in Thumb mode

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\ccqZJPGM.s:492: Error: selected processor does not support `dmb 0xF' in Thumb mode

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\ccqZJPGM.s:555: Error: selected processor does not support `dsb 0xF' in Thumb mode

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\ccqZJPGM.s:566: Error: selected processor does not support `isb 0xF' in Thumb mode

Drivers/STM32F4xx_HAL_Driver/Src/subdir.mk:63: recipe for target 'Drivers/STM32F4xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32f4xx_hal_cortex.o' failed

make: *** [Drivers/STM32F4xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32f4xx_hal_cortex.o] Error 1

I used this method to solve this problem(https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BsROqbSQG/compile-error-make-no-rule-to-make-target-rcs-needed-by-stop), but still can not be solved.

Can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4
alister
Lead

>I used this method to solve this problem

That link lists a couple of solutions and I don't see a definitive answer there, except perhaps the suggestion it's a Cube 5.3.0+ problem.

I suggest diff this Eclipse project file with another project with the same core that works, and if you find the likely missing/incorrect configuration stanza, fix it by hand and if it works, post the cause here and to the link, and add "Bug-report" to your topics (top-right icon).

Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hi @Ryosh.1​ , could you please share your ioc file ?

Thanks,

Khouloud

hi

this is ioc file.

Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

​Hi @Ryosh.1​ ,

It's strongly recommended to use CubeIDE as toolchain.

Please change the Toolchain used and you will get no error.

Best Regards,

Khouloud