cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I have the STM32CubeMX Zigbee source files ?

Evandzd
Associate

Hello,

I'm developping a Zigbee firmware for a custom board embedding a STM32WB MCU. So I'm using STM32CubeMX application to configure my card and the Zigbee middleware. For some reason, I need to understand how the differents Zigbee functions work and unfortunately, I only have the header files. So, my question is : How can I obtain the Zigbee source files ?

Sincerely, Evandzd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @Evandzd 

You can find her all ZigBee source files.

Best regards.

II

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @Evandzd 

You can find her all ZigBee source files.

Best regards.

II

Hi Issamos,

I also need the source code of the ZigBee middleware, I checked the ST github as pointed by your link, seems there are only the header and the lib files, there is no .c source file for those functions in the lib file, e.g., stm32wb_zigbee_wb_lib.a(zcl_cluster.o), as found in the map file.

The ST document hints that the source code of the ZigBeel middleware can be obtained, but not mentions how.

For reason why I need the source code, since I found a bug in the CubeMX code generator for Makefile based project, the generated makefile did not insert the 'stm32wb_zigbee_wb_lib.a' as input lib, thus the project build failed at link stage, complaining lots of missing symbles. It looks like a half-baked product to me, then I wonder if there could be some bugs in the ZigBee stack, if I started a real project, how can I solve the bugs quickly?

Best regards,

JB