cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hellp start to CubeMX

A.Rade.96
Associate III

Hello friends, I am starting to use "CubeMX", I want to configure memory, static RAM and LCD. But I'm having trouble figuring out how to configure these peripherals, do you have a guide to configure this peripheral and CubeMX?
Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @A.Rade.96 ,

I recommend you to follow the steps shared in AN4861 "LCD-TFT display controller (LTDC) on STM32 MCUs" and precisely "LTDC application examples" Section.

This section provides an example based on the STM32F746G-DISCO board, describing the steps required to create a basic graphic application by using STM32CubeMX. 

I hope this help you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @A.Rade.96 ,

I recommend you to follow the steps shared in AN4861 "LCD-TFT display controller (LTDC) on STM32 MCUs" and precisely "LTDC application examples" Section.

This section provides an example based on the STM32F746G-DISCO board, describing the steps required to create a basic graphic application by using STM32CubeMX. 

I hope this help you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks to answer, but, my problem is configuration NE2 and NE3 occur is problem to conflict. Also, problem is to configuration Bank, I'm configuration Bank1 but, cubemx be generated to code bank 3. What is the problme ?

Hello @A.Rade.96 ,

• Could you please precise the STM32 product you are using? 
  • Which STM32CubeMX version are you using? 

Thank you.

Kaouthar

I am using STM32F407ZGT6 but I am looking to see what my problem is. I didn't see separate fields for NAND flash configuration. Now everything is final with the settings. Thanks a lot to answer!

Hello @A.Rade.96 ,

--> I'm configuration Bank1 but, cubemx be generated to code bank 3

I made some test using STM32F407ZGT6 and STM32CubeMX 6.8.1 and I don't found any issue.

However, this command line indicates that Bank 1 - NOR/PSRAM 3 is configurated not bank 3 .

hsram1.Init.NSBank = FSMC_NORSRAM_BANK3;

For more explanation please refer to RM0090 and precisely table 254

KDJEM1_0-1688554179322.png

Thank you.

Kaouthar