cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Trustzone project with STM32CubeMX: The provisioning scripts are only supported for DK boards

rme01
Associate

When generating a new project for an STM32H573RIT6 MCU with Trustzone enabled and boot path STiROT -> STuROT -> non secure app, I get this warning:

"The provisioning scripts are only supported for DK boards (Or custom boards with the same flash and same pin mapping.     Are you sure to have this kind of board?"

There is no dev board for this MCU, so I wonder if the provisioning script produce actually something useful.

Can you highlight when this message can actually be ignored? Obviously the pinout will be different in a custom project. How does this affect the provisioning scripts, though? Could the scripts be manually adjusted in some file if needed?

STM32CubeMX version: 6.12.0

Update:

Another question: When generating the project type "cmake", I get this error in addition:

"- CMAKE is not supported for a project with any configured boot path."

Will this change in the future? This would simplify integration into pipelines a lot.

1 REPLY 1
STea
ST Employee

Hello @rme01 ,

Can you share with us the IOC file generating this warning message and error to try and reproduce.
Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.