cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add WolfSSL to a LwIP example?

st3ph3n
Associate II

Using Nucleo 32H723ZG board, would like to add WolfSSL to it  Working on an SSH server app.

Using the LwIP_HTTP_Server_Socket_RTOS example... watching this video:

https://youtu.be/pUd2HEfBp3w?si=jiB2MysS9unIuVDr&t=1727

It appears that my problem is this example does not generate an ioc file so that the pack I downloaded and put into CubeMX will not be applicable.  Is this right?  Will I just have to construct the example project and import it by hand?

2 REPLIES 2
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @st3ph3n 

First let me thank you for posting.

Check the article under this link explaining how to create a LWIP project with CubeMX.

BR,
Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

So, I am to imply that creating a new MX project is the only way to do this?  I have a working 32H723ZG example, I would like to add WolfSSL to it.  I also have a working MX example, the WolfSSL example in the video.  Is there no way to combine files from one into the other?  Must I lose the working example to get where I need to go?  Is there no way to take WolfSSL and add it to the LwIP example?  I have downloaded the package, is there not a way to add it without requiring an ioc file or MX?  Thanks for your help.