cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMonitor and STM32CubeIDE - .axf ??

sgran.1
Associate III

For using need .axf file, not found in my project((. How receive it file? May be need more IDE settings?

25 REPLIES 25
sgran.1
Associate III

Thankj you, Thierry!!! Wait information for future work/testing this good for me software!! Wait!!

Thierry
Senior

Although it is not ideal, entering manually the folder path is working fine, so at least you are not blocked.

By th way, except if you have further question related to this topic, could you mark this thread as answered. It will help the community in finding some answers.

Also if you have new question (not related to this topic) feel free to ask in a new thread, we will be happy to support.

sgran.1
Associate III

how to do mark - this topic answerded??

sgran.1
Associate III

I could not find how to do this - the site logic is not for beginners, you need to be a professor)))

You should be able to "select as best" just below one of my answers as described in this post:

https://community.st.com/s/global-search/Getting%20Faster%20and%20Better%20Answers%20in%20the%20Community

PLi.8
Associate

Hi.Thierry.

I have the same problem. I can load the .elf file generated by cubeIDE to Monitor the variables. but their value is always zero. however, I used cubeMX and MDK tested by axf file. the value is changing as I set. if there is any setting I need change in cubeIDE?

Thank you.