cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a RPM package of STM32CubeMonitor?

JZaho.1
Associate

I am using the STM32CubeIDE on Fedora linux and I would like to try the STM32CubeMonitor. However only .deb package is available. Is there (or is planned) the release of RPM package?

I tried to convert the .deb package using the "alien" utility, unfortunately without success.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

Hello @JZaho.1​ 

Sorry for this issue, thought alien was able to do the job, there's no RPM package available for the moment but we will check how to get this available and come back to you.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

Hello @JZaho.1​ 

Sorry for this issue, thought alien was able to do the job, there's no RPM package available for the moment but we will check how to get this available and come back to you.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Unfortunately there's no plan to support RPM package