cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32Cube Monitor: Serial Out

Inigo
Associate II

Hello,

I'm new to STM32CubeMonitor and I need some help.

I made a project that consists of sending an unkown length string (DMA) to a nucleo board and then receive the same message on my terminal.

I've been using realterm and it works fine, but i would like to know how to send strings using STM32CubeMonitor software.

I want to type a message on a 'text input' node, press a button and then send the string to the board.

Thank you,

Iñigo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

No update since a while, closing the post.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LMI2
Lead

I wonder if CubeIDE has a serial monitor. It should have.

Inigo
Associate II

It is possible to install a terminal in CubeIDE, but i want to send strings to the board using CubeMonitor. I'm designing a robot arm which will be used by university students (i'm a student too). They must be able to visualize variables and send commands to control the robot (they dont need CubeIde). It will be great if they can do both things using only CubeMonitor.

Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

No update since a while, closing the post.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.