cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is internal register

M N
Associate II

0693W000000VoVfQAK.pngHi . first of all is there any complete resource for all feature of stm32cubeIDE?

Second of all in keil in debug mode we have a part for internal register of processor which show us the operating mode of processor for example thread or handler mode (as you can see in picture ) ,so in stm32cubeide I can see there is processor register but there is no internal part .

2 REPLIES 2
Danish1
Lead II

This is not an "official" answer.

stm32cubeIDE is a work-in-progress. It will continue to be added to while ST see it as a preferred way of letting people try out and use their stm32 microcontrollers. Any documentation they produce will rapidly become out-of-date and either omit detail that many people need or be over-detailed leading to a "too-long; didn't read" effect for many others.

For details about the arm processor core, I recommend that you study the "Programming Manual" for your stm32 part. This is the resource for the arm processor and other core peripherals that ST get from Arm.

The Reference Manual is the resource for all the peripherals that ST put around the arm core.

Hope this helps,

Danish

Thank you . but I'm not looking for where should I read . I'm looking for where is this part (if stm32cubeide has it ) if it has not this part just someone say it has not this part ! and for example as ARM TRM says we can look for IPSR and other processors register to find it out But that is not my question.

So is there any part in stm32cubeide which show these stuff like keil software?