cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timer implementation in stm32f205vet6

AKHIL6
Associate II

I am using stm32F205vet6 , I want to use multiple timers and work, But if I use multiple timers the code will be huge as every timer need internalization is there any alternative I can use timers with minimal code

I have also tried the hw_rtc.c file and timerServer.c file implementation ,In that scenario stm32f205vet6  has no sub seconds option I have hw_rtc.c file with subseconds so I cant able to use that method 

Please help me solve this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That to will cause my code huge and also I am limited to only 14 timers in that if I need any other timers what can I do

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @AKHIL6 

I suggest you to configure your timers using CubeMX and before generating your project go to:  project manager -> code generator  and in generated files option, check the option: general  peripheral initialization as a pair of ' c/.h' files per peripheral. The. Generate your project. The main.c file will juste include your own code and it will call other files (gpio.h, tim.h,...) where the initialization of each peripheral is stocked (in a couple of .c,.h files).

Best regards.

II 

That to will cause my code huge and also I am limited to only 14 timers in that if I need any other timers what can I do

Is there any other alternatives to this

any alternative method via rtc??

Sorry, but I have no idea.

Best regards.

II