cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE Black Theme Problem

AdrienC
Associate

I don't find any options to change the font color for some files like linker scripts (for C/C++ Files it's ok). It's very difficult to read the file and i would like to use the dark theme.

0693W00000HoeQSQAZ.pngSame thing for not included code :

0693W00000Hof5QQAR.png 

Maybe one of you is aware of the STM32CUBEIDE font options possibilities ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @AdrienC​, to the community!

I'd recommend to use the theme DevStyle, see some hints here, which also apply to the STM32CubeIDE.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @AdrienC​, to the community!

I'd recommend to use the theme DevStyle, see some hints here, which also apply to the STM32CubeIDE.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
AdrienC
Associate

Thank you @Peter BENSCH​ !!!

I work behind a proxy which doesn't allow me to access this url.

0693W00000HogtBQAR.png 

I'm able to use offline installer.

Do you know an other way to install this kind of modules ? Thank's

A proxy shouldn't be a problem if you enter the proxy data under Window > Preferences > General > Network Connections: host, port, authentication (login, pwd).

In addition, you can set the active provider to e.g. Native and see if you can install Oxygen/DevStyle.

No, I don't know of any offline installer for this, but maybe someone on the Eclipse forums does.

Regards

/Peter

TDK
Guru

I use Dark Gray (Darkest Dark) and it shows up pretty well with the exception of comments in linker files.

0693W00000HoiJ0QAJ.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".