cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE 1.14 and Darkest Dark Theme with DevStyle

KHans.4
Associate

I uninstall IDE v1.13 and install the new v1.4 from the ST website.
Installation without problems, but already at the first launch I see that instead of the Information Center page it says "the page cannot be displayed".
When I try to download Darkest Dark Theme with DevStyle 2022.6.13 from Maketplace from Eclipse it ends with an error:

The following solutions are not available: Darkest Dark Theme with DevStyle 2022.6.13a (id=com.genuitec.eclipse.theming.core.feature.feature.group, com.genuitec.eclipse.theming.feature.feature.group, site=https://www.genuitec.com/updates/devstyle/ci/)

I tried it on two PCs with Windows 10 Pro x64 last version.

In the previous version, there was no problem with either the Information Center or the Dark Theme

Can you advise?

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

At least on my installation of STM32CubeIDE 1.14.0 DevStyle works fine - but DevStyle version 2023.6.15. Please check the Marketplace again for the current version number.

In the past, however, there have always been problems with the installation of DevStyle: sometimes it was a certificate problem, then the repo was not found, etc. I have also experienced that it suddenly worked after a few days - I still don't know why. This has also been discussed several times here in the community, e.g. here.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.