cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE 1.14.1 Login to myST does nothing

MSchm.1
Associate II

With STM32CubeIDE 1.14.1 running on Windows10 the login to myST does not work anymore. Clicking the menu item or using the hotkey Alt-L simply does nothing - no reaction, no error message, NOTHING. It worked some time ago but all of a sudden does not work anymore. The Eclipse Log shows "Command 'com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.ide.command.userAuth.login' failed" if I try to login using myST.

Also the HELP menu items like "Manage Embedded Software packages" do nothing at all.

I tried to reinstall the software but the same result. My problem is now, that download of so far unsused processor support packages does not work, too.

Any idea?

14 REPLIES 14

according to my system admin, we do not have such an external certificate.

IDE installed to my private notebook at home. Do I need to install a root certificate? If yes, what certificate?

No

it should not be necessary to install a certificate on your own notebook with direct Internet access.

Certificates are used in professional networks/firewalls.

padawan

MSchm.1
Associate II

the root cause for my problem was, my company policy allowed only EDGE and FIREFOX as web browsers. Because ST uses CHROMIUM under the hood, it was blocked. So, in case you run into similar problems, ask you admin whether CHROMIUM is blocked!

vvmin
Associate II

My problem has gone with release 1.15.0.