cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE 1.13.1 and STM32CubeMX 6.9.1 released.

Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

STM32CubeIDE 1.13.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.9.1 that is available for download.

Main issues fixed in this patch:

This patch release fixes the issues related to the following cases:

STM32CubeMX

• Ticket 157216: X-Cube-FreeRTOS: compilation Error with IAR.
  • Ticket 157222: CubeMX v6.9 deletes Folder added by user when regenerating the code using MDK-ARM.

Where do I obtain CubeIDE 1.13.1, CLT 1.13.0 and CubeMX 6.9.1?

1. Updating STM32CubeIDE, the post-update restart fails. STM32CubeIDE must be restarted manually.

Related threads:

CubeMX 6.9.0 Pulls all my custom files from my Kei... - STMicroelectronics Community

5 REPLIES 5
Alireza10471
Associate

Thanks for your efforts

SM32CUBEIDE 1.13.1 has a problem in "Commercial Part Number".

When I create a new STM32 project, I can only input one word in "Commercial Part Number" to search my desired microcontroller.  Please check it. This is a bug report.

DavidAlfa
Senior II

How is this a bug? Commercial part numbers are single-worded. Like "STM32L051R6T6".

ktrofimo
Senior III

Is information about stacked registers removed from Fault Analyser? There was more information in the previous versions CubeIDE, like button to jump to the instruction failed and function called this code. Not anymore:

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 09.38.48.png

What is a HardFault debug procedure now?

qua
Associate III

The board selector is broken.

qua_0-1695739436940.png

This NUCLEO board was supported until I updated. Now it doesn't seem to matter what board I select, nothing appears on the right.

Working closely with STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.13.1 I must accept it is much more convenient than it used to be. Now all FreeRTOS threads are displayed correctly in debug session. In case of a HardFault there is no need anymore to search through the stack for the failed instruction - all threads and variables are presented in their current state. Great work! Thank you!