cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live expression values gets corrupted while debugging with stm32cube ide version 1.14.0

Gaurav_rajput
Associate II

in debugging mode the values of variables gets corrupted when I check in live expressions. Here corrupted means shows wrong values.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello @Gaurav_rajput ,

The issue has already been reported to STM32CubeIDE development team. An internal ticket ID 168019(This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers) is submitted to escalate this issue internally to the STM32CubeIDE team .

Thanks,

Rim

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello @Gaurav_rajput  and welcome to the community,

Could you indicate what type of variable the problem is detected with?

Thanks,

Rim

Gaurav_rajput
Associate II

Sorry for the late reply,

I used global variables which includes int, float (with and without volatile) but in debugging, live expression when I take only 1 variable it shows fine but once I take second variable it shows the value of first variable on second variable.

Like that when I take multiple variables the value of all mixing with each other on the ide version 1.13.1 and 1.14.0.

with ide version 1.6.0 and 1.7.1 it works perfectly.

Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello @Gaurav_rajput ,

The issue has already been reported to STM32CubeIDE development team. An internal ticket ID 168019(This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers) is submitted to escalate this issue internally to the STM32CubeIDE team .

Thanks,

Rim

when will this be fixed? I see the same problem in 1.14.1

We have also same issue for a long time. When will it be fixed ?

Any update? Thats a bad problem, debugging would be so much easier when the live expressions are working as they should.