cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.ioc file doesnt open

hannah
Visitor

Hi everyone,

Actually, the subject line describes my problem completely. I tried to improve my IOC file yesterday with debugging, checked it again this morning, and it was working perfectly. But now, after an update or something similar, it suddenly won't open anymore; it’s just white. When I try to restore it with the main.c file, it doesn't work either, or it is empty. When opened as a text file, you can see something, so it’s not actually empty.

I am using a STM32F72IEK6 µC at NUCLEO-G474RE board.

Here is also the .ioc file

11 REPLIES 11
hannah
Visitor

>I said : use the independent CubeMx instead of CubeIDE to open your ioc file.

>Please download it from here: https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stm32cubemx.html

i have done, now i can see, that its empty. Shall i do all it again from the beginnig? Is there any other way, i can restore my file? (without backups and windows settings)

I think your file has been corrupted during your update or something else. Unfortunately, I don't think you can restore your configuration.

without backups and windows settings

Handling software needs to manage versioning. I suggest you using git or whatever similar to prevent a such situation.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.