cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guide for STM32 fmc nand flash

HDesa.1
Senior

Hello,

Can anyone help me with interfacing NAND flash with STM32H7 microcontroller? I am unable to find any reference guide or application note related to the same.

-Regards

-Regards
Hrishikesh
13 REPLIES 13
HDesa.1
Senior

@SofLit @Tesla DeLorean 

Guys, I wrote this post in order to find a proper solution on the usage of NAND flash with STM32 microcontroller which I wasn't able to find. Though there are not direct solution available on the internet, I was hoping to find some direction so as to implement my design.

I request you to please not to get into an argument over such issues. Developers like me come here looking for solution from you guys and similar other developers. I hope I am not wrong at that. Apologies if I said something irrelevant.

Though I try to read every suggestion posted as it might help me somehow in my projects. Also if you guys still can provide me more solutions and suggestion on this topic, they are most welcomed.

Thanks & Regards

-Regards
Hrishikesh

Yes, but this binary black/white way of scoring things as "correct" or "closed" is not helpful, for FAQ's perhaps, some times the wrong question is being asked. Might be great to get closure on opaque support tickets, but less helpful on transparent forums that are continuously spidered and people might arrive years, or decade later.

I wrote this some place else, where the thread was closed prematurely.  "Forums are about community and conversation, it's for the customer to decide if the answer is satisfactory, and ask follow up questions if necessary."

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

In that case we need to remove the "Accept as solution" feature and let the members / new members / visitors even observers find the answer that suits them by reading all the conversation  .. is it something practical?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

@SofLit Though removing the "Accept as Solution" feature is not practical as most of the time these solutions are inline with the question asked, this feature is anyways under the access of the user and it will be eventually his choice whether to accept anything as a solution or not.

But anyways we can't argue on this as ST community have definitely thought through it before giving this feature.

-Regards
Hrishikesh