cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Features and known issues in STM32CubeIDE

Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

Dear community,

Edit: This thread was initially made to clear up some confusion about what functionality STM32CubeIDE was intended to have. As the tool has now been released for a while I believe that is has become more clear. However, having easy access to the known problems and limitations is still very helpful so I will keep this thread pinned.

Although, to spare myself from having to continuously update this thread I will simply link to the release note where this information is available:

The release note can be found here (RN0114).

41 REPLIES 41

Do we have any idea yet on when a version update will be released? It's been a long time, is your release cycle really that long? There are so many bugs in the IDE especially relating to TouchGFX and CubeMX code generation, XML cproject generation and also with debugging.

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello,

For any new issue or a question related to STM32CubeIDE, please create a new post on its dedicated space (https://community.st.com/s/topic/0TO0X000000y2j7WAA/).

I will close this thread to avoid reporting more issues here as it will be difficult to follow them.

Thanks for your understanding.

Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.