cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet Ping does not work in STM32f429iit6.

AkshayK47
Associate

Assistance Needed: Ethernet Configuration Issue on STM32F429IIT6 

I'm encountering difficulties in enabling Ethernet functionality on the STM32F429IIT6 board. Despite efforts, I can't ping the Ethernet connection. Could you provide example code or guidelines for configuring Ethernet? I'll also attach the pin connection and schematic for review. Your prompt assistance would be greatly appreciated.

this is my main code 

int main(void)

{

/* USER CODE BEGIN 1 */

/* USER CODE END 1 */

/* MCU Configuration--------------------------------------------------------*/

/* Reset of all peripherals, Initializes the Flash interface and the Systick. */

HAL_Init();

/* USER CODE BEGIN Init */

/* USER CODE END Init */

/* Configure the system clock */

SystemClock_Config();

/* USER CODE BEGIN SysInit */

/* USER CODE END SysInit */

/* Initialize all configured peripherals */

MX_GPIO_Init();

MX_LWIP_Init();

/* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */

/* USER CODE END 2 */

/* Infinite loop */

/* USER CODE BEGIN WHILE */

while (1)

{

/* USER CODE END WHILE */

MX_LWIP_Process();

/* USER CODE BEGIN 3 */

}

/* USER CODE END 3 */

}

Thank you,
Akshay.

2 REPLIES 2
SofLit
ST Employee

Could you provide example code or guidelines for configuring Ethernet? I'll also attach the pin connection and schematic for review. Your prompt assistance would be greatly appreciated.

LWIP examples here: https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF4/tree/master/Projects/STM324x9I_EVAL/Applications/LwIP

Schematics of the board (STM32F429-EVAL) using ETH MII modehttps://www.st.com/resource/en/schematic_pack/mb1045-f429nih6-b08_schematic.pdf

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
AkshayK47
Associate

I'm currently working with an RMII configuration and trying to integrate FreeRTOS into my system, but I'm still unable to establish a ping connection with the board.