cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying temperature sensor data on web interface using LWIP

sushma
Associate III

I  want to display the data on web interface with NUCLEO-H743ZI2 board without RTOS . Can anyone please guide me how to configure LWIP, ETH parameters settings in RMII mode and  MCU settings, pin configuration.Thank you in Advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

Maybe narrow scope a little bit. What are you having trouble with? What have you done?

Or are you just looking for someone to write the entire program for you?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TDK
Guru

Maybe narrow scope a little bit. What are you having trouble with? What have you done?

Or are you just looking for someone to write the entire program for you?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
sushma
Associate III

mpu.PNGmpu2.PNGeth.PNGeths2.PNGlwip.PNGlwip.PNGlwip3.PNG

sushma
Associate III

Please find thje above settings I did in cubeide. I called ethernetif_input() in main and trying to ping the IP addresss.The  ethernet connection is not established . I am getting error like host is unreachable. I tried all possible configuration of MCU, LWIP, ethernet settings from my side. Could You please guide me with correct settings

TDK
Guru

Ethernet is fairly difficult to program as there are a lot of components to it. Can you get an example project working?

Getting the CubeMX example LwIP_HTTP_Server_Netconn_RTOS to run should show basic functionality.

sushma
Associate III

I want to execute without RTOS. Could you please share a working project link without RTOS for NUCLEO-H743Zi2 board.? It will be the great help for me