cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeIDE is not opening the generated code

LimoGr
Associate II

Hi! This is my first project using stm32f407 board, After all the configuration, I generate a code on cubeMX but cubeIDE gives me an empty page. Sorry if the question is stupid, I am not familiar with this software0693W00000aIH0rQAG.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RBENF.1
ST Employee

Hello @LimoGr​ 

Try right-clicking the C/C++ perspective icon in the upper right corner and click reset.

Alternatively, click Window > Show View > Project Explorer, and browse from there, import your projet if need be.

Also, you might want to use CubeMX directly from CubeIDE. New > STM32 Project will eventually lead you to CubeMX perspective and you can directly generate your code from there.

Regards,

Ryan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RBENF.1
ST Employee

Hello @LimoGr​ 

Try right-clicking the C/C++ perspective icon in the upper right corner and click reset.

Alternatively, click Window > Show View > Project Explorer, and browse from there, import your projet if need be.

Also, you might want to use CubeMX directly from CubeIDE. New > STM32 Project will eventually lead you to CubeMX perspective and you can directly generate your code from there.

Regards,

Ryan

It worked! Thank you!

This also worked for me.  I could see the build target and folders underneath, but no src code files inside the folders.  Right-clicking as described reset the view and the build target tree and now the code is visible.  Thanks!