cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeIde 1.15.1 moves cursor when tying part number for new project

MD
Associate II

Hello,

when creating a new project, and I start typing in the "Commercial Part Number" field, the cursors moves to another field after the first character.

Here I was trying to type "Nucleo" and the cursor moved to the other filed after the first keypress.

MD_0-1715167384400.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @MD and @fffff

I reported this internally for further investigation.

Internal ticket number: 180961  (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

I didn't reproduce the behavior with 1.15.1:

SofLit_1-1715182149913.png

When I type N the text is kept in the field and list of available devices occurs.

Could it be something related to your keyboard? did you try the same on another PC?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
fffff
Associate

I've experienced the same problem. 

fffff_0-1715321301159.png

I'm using windows 11, 

cube ide Version: 1.15.1, which is upgraded from 1.12.1.

Build: 21094_20240412_1041 (UTC).

SofLit
ST Employee

@Sarra.S another user is facing the same behavior. Unfortunately I can’t reproduce it. 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @MD and @fffff

I reported this internally for further investigation.

Internal ticket number: 180961  (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

MD
Associate II

Hello,

I have also updated Cube 1.15.0 to 1.15.1, maybe that could be a hint.

Do you confirm that the behavior has disappeared with V1.15.1?

MD
Associate II

Hello,

quite the contrary: I do have it on 1.15.1, and a colleague of mine does too.

Thinking back, I don't think I had it when I installed 1.15, but it appeared after the update.

Can you try to install first 1.15 then update to 1.15.1 and check the behavior that you get?

Regards,

Marco

Hello @MD

This issue has been identified and reported to the CubeIDE development team, and will be fixed ASAP! 

Edit: yes, the issue is identified after the update from CubeIDE 1.15.0 to 1.15.1

Thank you