cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating an stm32 project in stmcubeide it shows error like this plugin/feature is not initialize and not found in plugin/features file ,tried to reinstall & even remove whole soft. still it remain same .used 1.7.0 ide version in windows 10 pro.

RShah.9
Associate II

com.st.microxplorer.maingui.AppletMainFrameCubeIde error comes always.

8 REPLIES 8
RShah.9
Associate II

@Community member​  @Community member​ @TDK​ @Piranha​ @Pavel A.​ @Uwe Bonnes​ 

Focus more on writing a good question and less on tagging people.
If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Is it a company PC? (loaded with some "security" software, etc.)

Try on a virtual machine with pristine Win10.

Sir,Someone has given advice me to do so. Ok i will not tag people.Did my question it self is not valid or it gave no sense about it​?

Sir,Not company pc . Yes i will try and will edit this comment if found something.

It is difficult to understand. Showing screenshots of relevant errors and providing clear, step by step instructions of what you're doing to produce that behavior would be useful.
If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

Hello there!

When in the project creation process does the error appear? Could you provide a screenshot?

Also, could you send me the .log and .ide.log files in the metadata folder of your workspace?

sir ,I am sharing only files you have asked for, however there is not such file as (.ide.log) only (.ide) and (.log) files is located.