cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download STM32CubeIDE

eble
Associate

Hello all,

I can't download the STM32CubeIDE even as I am registered. There seems to be somthing broken with the Web page. I have tried several browsers. This is what I get, so there is no download button and the table is garbled:

eble_0-1703151708265.png

Any help appreciated.

Johannes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi AScha,

thanks for the help. It seems to be that you were right. I disabled all add-ons in my browser. I even tried to re-register which probably confused the system even more since the confirmation links where all invalid. Then suddenly the download started as if magically 😁

Best regards

Johannes

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AScha.3
Chief II

here:

https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stm32cubeide.html

I just looked:

AScha3_0-1703152019483.png

+

make sure, no ad-blocker or something like this is blocking access.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Hi AScha,

thanks for the help. It seems to be that you were right. I disabled all add-ons in my browser. I even tried to re-register which probably confused the system even more since the confirmation links where all invalid. Then suddenly the download started as if magically 😁

Best regards

Johannes

Bakta42
Associate

Hi,

I have found this topic in search for the solution of the very same issue.

However, despite I made sure I do not use any blockers or anything (I have no ad-blockers and I have disabled all privacy and anti-tracking plugins as well), I still can't download stm32cubeide.

In my case, I can see download buttons and I can click them, but regardless of I me being logged in, I always get the License agreement page, where i press 'Accept' and then I am redirected to login/register page, where I click login.

But instead of download starting, i get to the same download page and I can clearly see, I am logged in in the upper right corner.

This cycle can go indefinitely.

I have tested two different computers and Chrome and Firefox browsers.

Can you help me, please?

Best regards,

Radek Stastny

Hi again,

I have found, that when you fill in "new registration" after the 'Accept', then you get an email, which contains a link, that takes you to the download page again and now the download worked.

But it is definitely strange behavior. Logged in (suggested way) doesn't work, getting link via email works.

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

Radek Stastny

pushkar
Associate

Same problem here.

The ST download site is down.

jbeale
Associate II

This page seems to offer the ability to download the STM32CubeIDE software.

https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stm32cubeide.html

when I click on the "Download latest" button for the Windows version, I get a license agreement pop-up window. When I click on the "Accept" button, the pop-up window goes away, and then I'm simply back to where I was before. No new page appears and no actual download link is presented.  I know it used to work, as I have used this before.

Update: using a different browser, different login and different computer (Linux) I did get the download to start. So this could be some new company IT rule preventing downloads to my work laptop.