Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build error

Khusniyor
Associate

[main] Building folder: testtest

[main] Configuring project: testtest

[proc] Executing command: "C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.EXE" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DPRESET_NAME=debug -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=D:/test2/testtest/build/debug/install -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE:FILEPATH=D:/test2/testtest/cmake/gcc-arm-none-eabi.cmake -SD:/test2/testtest -BD:/test2/testtest/build/debug/build -G Ninja

[cmake] CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Ninja".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.

[cmake] -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

[cmake] See also "D:/test2/testtest/build/debug/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

[proc] The command: "C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.EXE" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DPRESET_NAME=debug -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=D:/test2/testtest/build/debug/install -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE:FILEPATH=D:/test2/testtest/cmake/gcc-arm-none-eabi.cmake -SD:/test2/testtest -BD:/test2/testtest/build/debug/build -G Ninja exited with code: 1

0693W00000aJEhBQAW.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, check that vcpkg is activated by this icon in the status bar. It does not look like it based on the output you posted.

0693W00000aJbiWQAS.pngIf you are getting a vcpkg activation error you can post an issue in our Embedded Tools issue list as that is where it is bundled. We'll look into it.

ttps://github.com/microsoft/vscode-embedded-tools/issues

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MAnde.11
Associate III

Did you also get something like

Downloading vcpkg-artifacts bundle 2023-03-14...

error: Failed to provision vcpkg-artifacts.

> Failed with exit code "1".

> Failed to activate environment at ...

?

Because as I understand it vcpkg is suppose to bootstrap you with ninja and the cmake it wants.

I haven't decided why I get this vcpkg error though...

Yes, check that vcpkg is activated by this icon in the status bar. It does not look like it based on the output you posted.

0693W00000aJbiWQAS.pngIf you are getting a vcpkg activation error you can post an issue in our Embedded Tools issue list as that is where it is bundled. We'll look into it.

ttps://github.com/microsoft/vscode-embedded-tools/issues