cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A problem with '-fcyclomatic-complexity'

rambo
Associate

I'm using kali linux and the latest version of arm gcc available on arm website and the latest CubeIDE. When I first set everything up everything was working fine, but then I created an empty project for another MCU(STM32 G030F6P6) and got the following issue:

"arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: unrecognized command-line option '-fcyclomatic-complexity"

I've looked almost all available info up, I tried to turn off this flag in properties, but that didn't help at all.

Moreover, this log comes outta HAL dependencies

([Drivers/STM32G0xx_HAL_Driver/Src/subdir.mk:31: Drivers/STM32G0xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32g0xx_ll_gpio.o] Error 1)

but the thing is tho, I'm using LL, not HAL, so I'm completely confused why'd I get this.

Also, after I got this, i can't even run the previous projects that worked fine...

I've been searching information about this plugin or whatever that thing is for 2-3 hours, and i couldn't find even what this is, not saying about any ways of fixing this issue.

P.S: I tried re-installing CubeIDE, didn't help at all.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rambo
Associate

UPD: After a break I've decided to read the traceback properly. Turns out I only turned off fcyclomatic-complexity only for main.c, not for the whole project.

The problem is solved.

(for anyone else like me, you need to click on the project name and only then go to File, Properties, C/C++ build, Miscellaneous)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rambo
Associate

UPD: After a break I've decided to read the traceback properly. Turns out I only turned off fcyclomatic-complexity only for main.c, not for the whole project.

The problem is solved.

(for anyone else like me, you need to click on the project name and only then go to File, Properties, C/C++ build, Miscellaneous)