cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot compile SMAK application

Iulia
Associate II

Hello,

I installed all needed tools and software according to STM32H5_Security_Workshop_tools_installation.pdf but I cannot compile the SMAK application. This is the error message I get:

Iulia_0-1700830896309.png

Br,

Iulia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Frantz LEFRERE
ST Employee
  • Extract the attached postbuild.7z in this folder ( it will replace the current postbuild.bat)

C:\Users\<your_login>\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_H5_V1.1.1\Projects\STM32H573I-DK\Applications\ROT\SMAK_Appli\STM32CubeIDE\

FrantzLEFRERE_1-1701271920006.png

FrantzLEFRERE_2-1701271969648.png

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Chloe Meunier
ST Employee

Hello lulia,

try to install your STM32CubeH5 folder directly in C:\ directory and it should work.

BR

Chloé

Iulia
Associate II

Hello,

I have read this thread which proposes the solution you mention: Solved: I can't compile SMAK application with STM32CubeIDE - STMicroelectronics Community  I copied the STM32Cube_FW_H5_V1.1.1 folder directly to the C drive, opened the SMAK application in STM32CubeIDE and tried to compile but that gave me the same error.

Best regards,

Iulia

Chloe Meunier
ST Employee

Which version of STM32CubeIDE do you use?

Can you share your prebuild.log file please?

BR

Chloé

Iulia
Associate II

STM32CubeIDE 1.14.0

There is no prebuild.log file generated in my SMAK_Appli folder or is it generated somewhere else?

// Iulia

Chloe Meunier
ST Employee

You should have a look at C:\STM32Cube_FW_H5_V1.1.1\Projects\STM32H573I-DK\Applications\ROT\SMAK_Appli

Chloe Meunier
ST Employee

It is written in your scrrenshot that env.sh is missing. 
You should have this file in SMAK_Appli folder  : 

C:\STM32Cube_FW_H5_V1.1.1\Projects\STM32H573I-DK\Applications\ROT\SMAK_Appli

Can you check that this file is present?

BR

Chloé

Iulia
Associate II

Yes, exactly, I don't have a prebuild.log file in  C:\STM32Cube_FW_H5_V1.1.1\Projects\STM32H573I-DK\Applications\ROT\SMAK_Appli.

I seem to have a prebuild.log file directly under the C:\ but it doesn't provide more information than the STM32CubeIDE console.

Yes, I have a env.sh file in C:\STM32Cube_FW_H5_V1.1.1\Projects\STM32H573I-DK\Applications\ROT\SMAK_Appli folder.

Chloe Meunier
ST Employee

I think you don't have install all the prerequisites.

Could you check that all the prerequisites listed in this wiki page are done :

https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/Security:How_to_start_with_Secure_Manager_default_configuration_on_STM32H5

BR

Chloé

Iulia
Associate II

The only thing that might differ is this requirement:

• STM32Cube_H5_V1.1.0 with STM32Cube_H5_V1.1.1 patch, or later

I installed this according to the instructions in the pdf file provided:

Iulia_0-1701097144532.png

How can the IDE not find the env.sh file even though it's there? is there a path setting that is missing?