cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the schematics for STM32MP157 to use just the ADC

iheb
Associate III

Hello every one I am starting with the STM32MP157, and i wonder if there is a schematis that i can follow that doesn't require the use of external DRAM or any IC meaning without (linux) using bare meatal code through the IDE. just to operate the ADC ?

in this case i please seek your help for experts or any one that has a clue on STM32MP1s.

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi @iheb​ ,

Could you please precise rationale to use STM32MP1 Series without using Linux nor DRAM ?

Note that Cortex-A bare-metal is not supported by ST deliveries, you should do it by yourself or use 3rd party products (e.g. ST partners).

Maybe worth to look at using STM32H7 Series which provide very similar ADC features as well as dual processor.

Regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

If you plan to bare-metal these chips you're going to need to be a lot more resourceful and self-reliant, or hire staff that can work on them despite the documentation, or direction of the tide.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

#JamaicanUpHillBobsledTeam

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..