cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMP13, STM32MP135C-DK - External_Loader Flashing Service Problem

jschneider
Associate III

Hello everyone,

I am trying to run examples of the new STM32CubeMP13 repository. Unfortunately, without any success, The flash procedure always breaks with an error (please see the attachments below). Nevertheless, it is possible to finish. After that, the SD card remains empty. Did you encounter similar difficulties?

I am trying to run: 

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeMP13/tree/main/Projects/STM32MP135C-DK/External_Loader/SD_Ext_Loader

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @jschneider ,

The STM32CubeMP13 package and related ecosystem has been freshly delivered. 

Please check-out new wiki documentation :

How to load and start STM32CubeMP13 applications via microSD card - stm32mpu

Hope it help 

Olivier 

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @jschneider ,

Glad to see your interest in the today release STM32CubeMP13 package. 

This ecosystem requires the very last CubeProg 2.15 .. is the one you are using ?

Thanks

Olivier  

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
jschneider
Associate III

Hi @Olivier GALLIEN ,

I was using the 2.14 version. After switching to 2.15, there is no difference. The SD card has not been flashed properly.

Best

Jacek

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @jschneider ,

The STM32CubeMP13 package and related ecosystem has been freshly delivered. 

Please check-out new wiki documentation :

How to load and start STM32CubeMP13 applications via microSD card - stm32mpu

Hope it help 

Olivier 

Olivier GALLIEN
jschneider
Associate III

In my case SD card was formatted to GDB. Converting it to MBR solved the problem.