cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about STM32MP157C-DK2

zqizh.1
Associate II

Hi,

My test kit is STM32MP157C-DK2 and kenerl version is 5.10.10.

I tried to monitor falling edge event on PD.1, with command "gpiomon --falling-edge gpiochip3 1".

It is faile and and the log in the attachment.

Then I disable "hdmi-transmitter@39" in "stm32mp15xx-dkx.dtsi" and comiple it again and replace file in the OS, Then executing command "gpiomon --falling-edge gpiochip3 1" will work correctly.

Please advise why PIN PG.1 interrupt configuration will affect PIN PD.1 interrupt configuration.

Thanks,

QiZhang

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi,

this is due to EXTI constrain on muxing from pins,

See https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/EXTI_internal_peripheral

"Up to 16 GPIO pins can be configured as external interrupts: for each index between 0 and 15, one EXTI can be selected among all banks (EXTI<index> = GPIO<one_bank><index>)."

or Reference Manual

0693W00000Bb6prQAB.pngRegards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi,

this is due to EXTI constrain on muxing from pins,

See https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/EXTI_internal_peripheral

"Up to 16 GPIO pins can be configured as external interrupts: for each index between 0 and 15, one EXTI can be selected among all banks (EXTI<index> = GPIO<one_bank><index>)."

or Reference Manual

0693W00000Bb6prQAB.pngRegards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
PatrickF
ST Employee

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Select as Best' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question. See also 'Best Answers'