cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenAMP_TTY_echo, don't compile

ECaba
Associate II

Hi, I trying to compile the OpenAMP_TTY_echo example, but I get these a lot of errors, attach a file.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ECaba
Associate II

Hello, I can compile the examples, I reintalled all: virtual machine, workbench and examples.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hello,

Adding more information on your environment (platform, tools) could help. Such kind of compilation issues might have many root causes.

Is your installation correctly compiling other STM32MP1 projects ? if not maybe check again SW4STM32 installation (https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/STM32-CoPro-MPU_plugin_release_note).

Try to remove and re-import again the example project in SystemWorkbench.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ECaba
Associate II

Hello, I using a virtual machine with Ubuntu 18.04.2, I use install_sw2stm32_linux_64bits-V2.9.run to install Workbench and en.stm32cubemp1_v1-0-0.zip to install libraries and examples, my board is STM32MP157C-DK2

I try to import and compile GPIO_EXTI example but I get a lot of errors too, for example:

.../STM32Cube_FW_MP1_V1.0.0/Drivers/STM32MP1xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32mp1xx_hal.c: 817:66: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'

Why don't recognize uint32_t type?

I try to install Workbench with your link.

Thanks.

ECaba
Associate II

Hello, I can compile the examples, I reintalled all: virtual machine, workbench and examples.

Thanks.