cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I tried installing go in OSD32MP1-BRK However its not working go /usr/local/go/bin/go: line 1:ELF: not found /usr/local/go/bin/go: /usr/local/go/bin/go: line 3: syntax error: unexpected word (expecting ")") line 2: @: not found

KS.2
Associate III

This is the error being shown.Is iit an installation error or is there a different method to install go in stlinux??

3 REPLIES 3
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @KS.2​ ,

Thanks for your post.

ST can no comment/answer for solution provided by partner like Octavo.

I advise you to contact Octavo's support.

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @KS.2​ ,

Back to your post, actually I can provide you few hint.

"go" is actually part of openembedded-core layer but likely not activate on provided image. ( I'm not aware of what Octavo provide)

You can either enable it through distribution package build or install it with apt-get on a running target.

See https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Package_repository_for_OpenSTLinux_distribution

and then do "apt-get install go" 

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
PatrickF
ST Employee

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Select as Best' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question. See also 'Best Answers'