Could not open egl display
Aborted (core dumped)

do i miss something

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erwan SZYMANSKI
ST Employee

Hello @Jzhua​ ,

If you have a keyboard connected via USB to your STM32MP1, and you want to use it on your Qt application, I think you have to configure an environment variable of Qt to link the input of your keyboard with what your Qt app understands. This is done via evdevtouch input backend.

If I remember well, before launching your application, you can export the QT_QPA_EGLFS_NO_LIBINPUT=1 environment variable to make the link.

Board $> export QT_QPA_EGLFS_NO_LIBINPUT=1

Please let me know if it helps you.

Regards.

Erwan.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Erwan SZYMANSKI
ST Employee

Hello @Jzhua​ ,

I will just need a little bit more information to help you. Did you follow the Developer Package or the Distribution Package to get your image ? Are you sure your image is an EGLFS one and not a Weston/Wayland (you can see this information in the boot logs, when the board starts) ?

Which example created this error exactly ?

Regards.

Erwan.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Jzhua
Associate III

i remake the image, it's ok now.

i think maybe some error occurred in the build process that made some files invalid

Jzhua
Associate III

another question.

The application starts reporting

qt.qpa.input: xkbcommon not available, not performing key mapping

the keyboard not working,i add ​libxkbcommon to image, still not working

Erwan SZYMANSKI
ST Employee

Hello @Jzhua​ ,

If you have a keyboard connected via USB to your STM32MP1, and you want to use it on your Qt application, I think you have to configure an environment variable of Qt to link the input of your keyboard with what your Qt app understands. This is done via evdevtouch input backend.

If I remember well, before launching your application, you can export the QT_QPA_EGLFS_NO_LIBINPUT=1 environment variable to make the link.

Board $> export QT_QPA_EGLFS_NO_LIBINPUT=1

Please let me know if it helps you.

Regards.

Erwan.

Jzhua
Associate III

it's working now