cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while building custom machine, op-tee required

RBruè.1
Associate II

I have followed this guide in order to use custom DTS files (followed step-by-step) and the following error occurs, how can I compile without using the op-tee?

ERROR: optee-os-stm32mp-3.12.0.r1-r0 do_compile: File /home/ubuntu/customer/openstlinux-5.10-dunfell-mp1-21-03-31/layers/meta-st/meta-st-stm32mp-addons/mx/DK2_A7/optee-os/stm32mp157c-dk2_a7-mx.dts not found: compilation aborted for optee-os-stm32mp device tree.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/ubuntu/customer/openstlinux-5.10-dunfell-mp1-21-03-31/build-openstlinuxweston-stm32mp1-DK2_A7/tmp-glibc/work/stm32mp1_DK2_A7-ostl-linux-gnueabi/optee-os-stm32mp/3.12.0.r1-r0/temp/log.do_compile.18640
ERROR: Task (/home/ubuntu/customer/openstlinux-5.10-dunfell-mp1-21-03-31/layers/meta-st/meta-st-stm32mp/recipes-security/optee/optee-os-stm32mp_3.12.0.bb:do_compile) failed with exit code '1'

I've inserted into my machine folder (DK2_A7) the following, populated, folders:

• u-boot
  • kernel
  • tf-a

As the linked guide suggests, there is no optee-os folder there, and I don't want to use it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Riccardo Bruè​ 

Please check parameter BOOTSCHEME_LABELS in your machine.conf

you might set :

BOOTSCHEME_LABELS += "trusted"

and not

BOOTSCHEME_LABELS += "optee"

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Riccardo Bruè​ 

Please check parameter BOOTSCHEME_LABELS in your machine.conf

you might set :

BOOTSCHEME_LABELS += "trusted"

and not

BOOTSCHEME_LABELS += "optee"

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Ok thank you I am now compiling with the BOOTSCHEME_LABELS += "trusted" uncommented (it was commented before). I am waiting for the compilation to succeed.