cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update connection interval update fails

Taxara
Associate III

Hi all,

Im using the STM32WB as client to send some measurement data to my phone or pc application. Communication works fine and now I'm trying to reduce the power a bit and want to change the connection interval to high when I'm sending much data.

I'm using the call aci_l2cap_connection_parameter_update_req() from task context as shown in p2pServer example (STM32CubeWB-1.9.0) . I notice in the p2pServer example that when connected to my phone and I press the btn2 to update the connection interval it will not always call the " EVT_BLUE_L2CAP_CONNECTION_UPDATE_RESP " while the change seems to be applied (looking with STM32cubePowerMonitor). But the mutex is not reset, meaning the connection cannot be reset again.

For now instead of a mutex I used a delay that's long enough to apply the change. Which is ok for the mobile andriod app "ble scanner" (i can see on power monitor the interval change and get all the data) .

However my pc application (working with a bluegiga dongle) does apply the change but the stm32wb will not send/receive anything anymore. It returns "blestatus_t 0x64, insufficient resources whenever I try to send data.

Obviously I'm missing something in my pc application, it seems to accept the new connection interval but for some reason not complete sequence or something.

In addition the mutex is a better solution than a delay, but for some reason the callback is not always called...

Any ideas or leads where to look? Is there anyone else who experience this issue?

Kind regards,

Taxara

0 REPLIES 0