cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target not responding at the End Node Configuration of P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2

2001jolly
Associate III

Hello,

I am configuring Nucleo-L073RZ with I-NUCLEO-LRWAN-1 expansion board in STM-Cube-IDE as the End-Node with the AT-Master Example in the en-cube-lrwan library provided by ST. 

(en.i-cube_lrwan->STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V2.1.0->Projects->NUCLEO-L073RZ->Applications->LoRaWAN->LoRaWAN_AT_Master->STM32CubeIDE->I_NUCLEO_LRWAN1)

Problem

When I Debug the code into the board it is halted at the HAL_INIT() function.

Solutions I tried

1. There are no breakpoints on it and just below it there a function call for clock configuration and I have also checked it.

2. Performed full chip erase after performing booting.

3. Checked on debugger configuration as well. (Reset Behaviour-> Connect under Reset)

I am attaching the log file also.

15 REPLIES 15
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @2001jolly 

Could you add a screenshot of the project with all the files on the CubeIDE.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello,

Ok I have added all the screenshots step by step 

1. I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 file.

2. Project Workspace-> main.c file, in the while loop I am calling Lora_SendData() function with the parameter as structure data containing buffer and the port.

3. This function calls Modem_AT_Cmd() function that takes structure and AT command as the parameter value.

4. This calls AT_Cmd_format() function which makes the AT string and stores it in the AT command buffer.

5. The Modem_AT_Cmd() function calls at_cmd_send() function which again calls HAL_UART_Transmit() which finally transmit the data stored in the huart2 TDR register.

I have attached the screenshot sequentially in the order functions have been called.

It seems to work fine on my side. Can you give more details about the problem that you are facing.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello,

Ok I am debugging my project and adding screenshot of it.

Hello,

Can you please share the code of your project and the output you get as you run the project that will help me in debugging the error if possible can you please add the screenshot.

On my side, that works really fine. You just have to go to the Sys_conf.h file and enable the debug by setting the DEBUGGER_ON MACRO to "1":

STTwo32_0-1725886775702.png

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

I have tried to enable the debugger but the "TARGET NOT RESPONDING" issue persist.

srbhktyr
Associate II

I have faced similar issue on my stm32G491RE nucleo board. The reason was I have configured  pins used for  debugger (PA15 in my case). If this is the case for you just leave those pins as it is and it will work fine.

Regards.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, I have not configured any of the pin it is by default done in the program.

Regards