cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB55CG Zigbee connection Tuya Smartlife

vh789
Associate II

Hi together,

I have the STM32WB55CG and plan to integrate it into a smart home Zigbee network, that uses the Tuya Gateway and is controlled by Smartlife app.

I have found several examples on how they communicate with each other (network of STMs), however I cannot manage to integrate it with the existing products.

Do you have an example (preferrably complete CubeIDE project), to just get the integration running? The later plan is to control LEDs, however first of all I want to get the connection running and maybe an exemplary send or receive message.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @vh789 and welcome to the ST Community .

I suggest you to take a look at those two posts:

They should be helpful.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @vh789 and welcome to the ST Community .

I suggest you to take a look at those two posts:

They should be helpful.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi SSTwo-32,

thanks for the answer, I have looked into the mentioned Forum threats and examples and have some follow-up questions. First of all: I am running a custom board (not the Nucleo from the examples) with a STM32WB55CGU6 (not same chip as the examples). Therefore, I had to solder some LEDs (red, bule green) to match the Nucleo's LEDs, however the Nucleo's Button Pins are not available on my chip.

Nevertheless, I flashed the Zigbee_Find_Bind_OnOff_Router1 Example, expecting that it can match my task and connect to the Tuya Gateway. Unfortunately, this did not work and my board shows a sequence with all LEDs (blue-blue/green-blue/green/red-green/red-red). From the docuementation I cannot understand what that means and that leaves me some questions:

• Does the example work with my Chip or should I recreate the project with my chip?
  • Did I chose the right example and is it correcrt to assume, that the STM32 can join my Tuya Zigbee network without and additional work?
  • What does this LED sequence mean?
  • I cannot see Uart-messages from the console, is there an information of how to use the integrated UART console of CubeIDE with my ST Link after flashing my cip?

Thanks in advance and I hope you can help me.

This is a new question (use case question). So, it will be a good idea to close this post by selecting the answer of the original post as best answer. And open a new one for this question. Also, it will be a good idea to provide more data on the new posts (you connection logs, the Firmware and Cube versions that you are using,...). So, me or community members could help.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32