cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target not responding at the End Node Configuration of P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2

2001jolly
Associate III

Hello,

I am configuring Nucleo-L073RZ with I-NUCLEO-LRWAN-1 expansion board in STM-Cube-IDE as the End-Node with the AT-Master Example in the en-cube-lrwan library provided by ST. 

(en.i-cube_lrwan->STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V2.1.0->Projects->NUCLEO-L073RZ->Applications->LoRaWAN->LoRaWAN_AT_Master->STM32CubeIDE->I_NUCLEO_LRWAN1)

Problem

When I Debug the code into the board it is halted at the HAL_INIT() function.

Solutions I tried

1. There are no breakpoints on it and just below it there a function call for clock configuration and I have also checked it.

2. Performed full chip erase after performing booting.

3. Checked on debugger configuration as well. (Reset Behaviour-> Connect under Reset)

I am attaching the log file also.

15 REPLIES 15

Can You try to restart your PC and perform the same test using another board.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello,

Now my code is not Halted I have connected the Boot0 Pin with the Vdd of the Nucleo board and then connected the usb to debug the code and then it works fine  and the LD1 of I-Nucleo-Lrwan1 is blinking for the first time and I think that means data is being transmitted but when I connected Tera Term with given config setting I could not see any data on it.

Follow those settings:

Go to Setup -> Terminal and Set the “Receive” and “Transmit” New-line to “CR+LF”. Then, go to Setup -> Serial Port and set the “Speed” to “115200”. After that restart your board. If it still have a problem please share a screenshot of what you see.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

After doing so I could not see anything on Tera Term

Hello,

I am receiving "ATE=0" on the Tera Term but  I am sending something else

STTwo-32
ST Employee

It may be a problem on the board or on the Shield that you are trying to use. Could you try another.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32