cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WL55 middleware SubGHZPHY grayed out

robha
Associate

Dear all!

I'm working with a custom board. I would like to make a simple application (without Lora). Just sending packets that the device receives from Uart over the air to another device. 1st approch will be only in one direction to keep it simple.

Some entries unter middleware are selected and grayed out. 

Middleware-SubGHZPHY: It is selected, grayed out. I can't configure anything and there is no 'middleware' folder/code in the generated code. Do I have to add the code manually?

Middleware-Freertos: It is selected, grayed out.  I can't configure anything and the code doesn't look like rtos (no threads and so on.

FYI: I have activated SUBGHZ.

Does anybody know a simple example/tutorial, how to start with an simple application, that sends packets from one device to the other device? 

Thanks!

best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
robha
Associate

Ok! I played a lot with STM32CubeIDE before my post...and after posting my issues I found the solution. The main important thing is to read the "messages" from STM32CubeIDE, when hoovering over a checkbox 🙂

-) Middleware-SubGHZPHY can only be activated, if Lorawan and Sigfox are not enabled. But IPCC must be activated.

-) FreeRtos. I have to enable it and the I can choose between CMSIS 1 / CMSIS 2

I would be happy about an example as mentioned above - or something similar.

best regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
robha
Associate

Ok! I played a lot with STM32CubeIDE before my post...and after posting my issues I found the solution. The main important thing is to read the "messages" from STM32CubeIDE, when hoovering over a checkbox 🙂

-) Middleware-SubGHZPHY can only be activated, if Lorawan and Sigfox are not enabled. But IPCC must be activated.

-) FreeRtos. I have to enable it and the I can choose between CMSIS 1 / CMSIS 2

I would be happy about an example as mentioned above - or something similar.

best regards

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @robha 

Happy you have solved your issue. For the examples, i suggest you to refer to the ping_pong examples on this link. You can also use this Local network communication demo and refer to this tutorial for more details.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.