cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WL55 as single chip 4-fsk transceiver

ltoso.1
Associate II

Hi,

I'd like to understand how I can setup the semtech transceiver to work with 4-FSK modulation.

I configured a project in cube mx but I have doubts on the bandwidth and datarate parameters.I know that my datarate is 9600 bps, then bandwidth and coderate are not cleear for me.

Also, I'd like to use as middleware as possibile in this moment to have a clear understanding of what I am doing.

Also, in our project we have a system relying on some other configurations, like the usage of whiteneing algorythms with pseud-random generators and I suspect the Semtech chip is able to handle it, but it is no clear how.

Any hint or example to inspect?

K.R.

Luca.

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Akito Ito​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

It is possible to define the bandwidth and parameters depending on the chosen modulation.

Please review this application note AN5406 that will guide you through all the steps required.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Jacob WOODRUFF
ST Employee

Hi All,

This case has been brought to the attention of our team at the online support center. If there are any other questions, you can submit a ticket on the ST.com website.

Regards,

Jake

ST Support