cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WL_WS project don't build after changing configuration.ioc file

ola
Associate III

Hi all,

I have three STM32WL55 boards and I am following the STM32WL_WS Workshop tutorial. I can programmed one of the boards using SubGHz_Phy_Base_Station.bin and build the sensor SubGHz_Phy_PingPong project for the other two boards using the following \Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\SubGHz_Phy\P2P_Sensor.

Both Sensor board works fine and I can edit both the c code header files in the project and program them. However if I edit the SubGHz_Phy_PingPong.ioc file then the project stops to build.

Has any one else experience this issue. Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Ola

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi STTwo-32,

The problem has now been resolved. The problem was that when the any changes was made to the  SubGHz_Phy_PingPong.ioc configuration file. The configuration wizard tools deletes most of the example code and leaves just a template code.

Regards

Ola 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @ola and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

Can you provide more information about the changes you have made on the SubGHz_Phy_PingPong.ioc so we can locate the problem better.

Best regards.

STTwo-32  

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi STTwo-32,

The problem has now been resolved. The problem was that when the any changes was made to the  SubGHz_Phy_PingPong.ioc configuration file. The configuration wizard tools deletes most of the example code and leaves just a template code.

Regards

Ola 

Moved to here

Hello @ola

Can you create a new topic and give a good description to your problem. This will give it more visibility and you can easily find an answer that may help you.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

STTwo-32

I am happy to create a new topic but I am not sure what you mean by give a good description to your problem. As I just gave a good description of the problem with images.

Regards

Ola