cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32wb5mm-dk ble freertos project

LBera.1
Associate II

hi,

I need to run a freertos ble project on stm32wb5mm-dk board like "BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS" example project avaiable for p-nucleo-wb55 board, but there isn't any avaiable and if I try to replicate it from new project it don't work, "APP_BLE_Init()" is never callde, like cpu2 is not started, how can I achieve this?

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @LBera.1​ ,

A new STM32CubeWB package version will be available soon and it will contain dedicated application examples for STM32WB5MM-DK. Stay tuned...

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

LBera.1
Associate II

Hi,

Thank you for the answer, but I urgently need a minimal setup to make this project work, I have already explained here what I want to achieve but I have not received an answer.

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000vP5gVSAS/stm32wb5mmdk-basic-freertos-based-ble-application-configuration

I also made the main () similar to that of the wb-55 hr freertos project but it does not start the same (this additional section is not present in the project that I have attached to the link above), including the initialization of the IPCC module which is not here just present in the graphics for this board, could you support me in the meantime since we urgently need to make the project work?

Thank you

best regards

Luig Berardi