cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB Bootloader and User Application Bluetooth Problem

kazimk
Associate II

Hey everyone, I am using STM32WB55RGV7 processor. At the beginning of my bootloader program,

kazimk_0-1725873103008.png

I use this function then jumps to address 0x8050000. When I jump to the user application,  my ble feature in the user application is not working but all the rest of my features are working. 

I am experiencing the same problems as in the previous post, but I continue to have problems when I do the things suggested.

https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-wireless/issue-in-ble-stack-advertisement-after-jumping-with-bootloader/m-p/63168#M618

AN5289 Application notes also mention the solution to my problem. Where could I be making a mistake?

kazimk_1-1725873385892.png

I have an LED light that lights up when my BLE feature is working. I know when it starts scanning for nearby bluetooth devices. As soon as my bootloader app starts scanning for sensors, I jump to my user app.

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @kazimk 

Have you tried the solution of the post that you have already mentioned.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

kazimk
Associate II

Yes, I tried the solution but it didn't work. We had an online meeting with your team but we couldn't get any results. We are trying solutions with our distributor but we still can't get any results.