cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB about BLE

Minkyu Kim
Associate III

Hello,

I made 2 project about client and server using stm32wb1mmc product.

> server project is using "custom p2p server"

It works well but I want to improve usability.

1. How to reduce scan time for connect client to server?

> I quote it from examples. use "CFG_TASK_START_SCAN_ID" when external pin interrupt is set.

so when button is pushed, client start scan request. after 10s appx, client can be connected server.

I want to reduce this time.

2. How to enter sleep(stop) mode cpu2?

As far as I know, cpu2 can't enter stop mode after cpu1 & cpu2 booted completely. If it is correct, is it no way to cpu2 enter sleep and wake up?

I attached 2 project files.

best regard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

HELLO @Minkyu Kim 

What can be done, is to terminate the scan procedure by issuing the command ACI_GAP_TERMINATE_GAP_PROC as soon as the p2p server is found (seeDeviceServerFound variable in app_ble.c).       

The CPU2 manage on its own the best low power mode to be applied and the application shall only take care of the CPU1 low power mode in the same way that you would do on any STM32 single core platform.

Best Reagrds.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

HELLO @Minkyu Kim 

What can be done, is to terminate the scan procedure by issuing the command ACI_GAP_TERMINATE_GAP_PROC as soon as the p2p server is found (seeDeviceServerFound variable in app_ble.c).       

The CPU2 manage on its own the best low power mode to be applied and the application shall only take care of the CPU1 low power mode in the same way that you would do on any STM32 single core platform.

Best Reagrds.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.