cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F411 as basis platform with STM32WB1MMC

timbo2023
Associate III

(1) Are there any experience for a data exchange via bluetooth between two STM32WB1MMC-parts?

(2) How can I use a STM32WB1MMC together with a STM32F411 board?

Are there any experiences?

(3) How can I create a data exchange between two STM32WB1MMC?

(4) Are there documentations, tutorials or further sources?

It is my first use of STM32WB1MMC...

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @timbo2023 

For the STM32WB1MMC that is Based on the STM32WB15CCY. I suggest you use one of the NUCLEO-WB15CC examples in the STM32CubeWB. Then, you can perform a migration to the STM32WB1MMC using the AN5805. You can using those examples have a communication between two STM32WB1MMC-parts.For the additionnal ressources on the STM32WB, you can take a look BLE wikis. You can also, take a look at different available demonstration video on youtube such as this playlist.

For the communication between the STM32WB1MMC and the STM32F411 board, you can use any IP such as USART SPI, I²C,...

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @timbo2023 

For the STM32WB1MMC that is Based on the STM32WB15CCY. I suggest you use one of the NUCLEO-WB15CC examples in the STM32CubeWB. Then, you can perform a migration to the STM32WB1MMC using the AN5805. You can using those examples have a communication between two STM32WB1MMC-parts.For the additionnal ressources on the STM32WB, you can take a look BLE wikis. You can also, take a look at different available demonstration video on youtube such as this playlist.

For the communication between the STM32WB1MMC and the STM32F411 board, you can use any IP such as USART SPI, I²C,...

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

timbo2023
Associate III

Firstly thank you for the sources.

This forum is a great professional enrichment for me.

My situation / my point of opinion:

I have two STM32WB1MMC, a PC with bluetooth and a STM32F411-board.

Now I would like to transmit data from one STM32WB1MMC to another STM32WB1MMC connected to a STM32F411-board. Afterwards or Parallel I would like to send data from my connected STM32WB1MMC to my PC with bluetooth.

In my opinion it is possible.

Do you have a common idea for realisation in look to a data exchange between two STM32WB1MMC?

This absolutely without Nucleo-board.

Only a first meaning-check ...

Our challenge is to work without HAL-library, too...

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @timbo2023 

Your idea is possible, but it may take some time for Developpement. First, I suggest you take a look at ST WIKI for the STM32WB and understand how it works. Second, you can take a look at this example and try to adapt it to your case and needs. Then, you can try to convert from using HAL to a LL or register access programming.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32