cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX do not support STM32WB IPCC Setting

AxelMC
Associate II

The new STM32CubeMX 5.1.0 do not support STM32WB55 IPCC setting (System Core). Firmware STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.0.0. I can not check the HandsOn's from the STM32WB55 Nucleo Board. The board is listed to the CubeMX.

6 REPLIES 6
Le Corre Pierre
Associate III

Effectively, IPCC is not configurable inside STM32CubeMx 5.1.0. This is done on purpose as this peripheral objective is to communicate with the coprocessor. Its usage is implicit when configuring the BLE or Thread projects. This means the BLE and Thread middleware handles by themself the usage of the IPCC peripheral. For the same reason there are no examples inside the STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.0.0 demonstrating the IPCC hal or ll usage.

Can you details more your expectation on IPCC configuration or what you are planning to do with this peripheral?

AxelMC
Associate II

CubeMx 4.97 shows the IPCC interrupts. Is CubeMx 5.1.0 set the interrupts automatically. I did not see the interrupts.

AxelMC
Associate II

0690X000006DvXPQA0.png0690X000006DvXjQAK.png

AxelMC
Associate II

Hello, I will use the STM32WB55 Hands ON 2 with the new CubeMx step by step.

Thanks

AxelMC
Associate II

Please see PDF.

POlcz
Associate III

Hi everyone.

I use STM32CubeMX 5.1.0. Which peripheral objects must be enabled in order to STM32_WPAN will be available in STM32WB55 project. I have turned on HSEM and RF, but STM32_WPAN peripheral object is not still available.