cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set publish address in a STM32WB55 BLE mesh node

NDev.1
Associate III

Hi,

I want to set a publish address in node-1 in BLE mesh without using the mobile app. This address can be either unicast address of other node or group address. Node-2 should be able to receive messages from this node without setting its subscribe address.

In the node-1, I have tried using :

AppliConfigClient_SelfPublicationSet -> ConfigClient_PublicationSet -> ConfigModel_SelfPublishConfig

Here, publish address (unicast address of node-2) is successfully set (checked the return value of the APIs) but publication error occurs on the sw1 press and the node-2 does not receive any message.

I don't want any mobile app intervention after provisioning the nodes.

Which API can be used for my use case ? What am I doing wrong ?

Can I get 'configuration server' code files ? If yes, then how ?

Kindly help me out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NDev.1
Associate III

Hi, everybody !

I found the solution. Apart from the things I have mentioned above, I enabled the dynamic provisioner in the node-1 and then bound the app key in node-2 (using the mobile app), so now the node-2 is able to receive the messages.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NDev.1
Associate III

Hi, everybody !

I found the solution. Apart from the things I have mentioned above, I enabled the dynamic provisioner in the node-1 and then bound the app key in node-2 (using the mobile app), so now the node-2 is able to receive the messages.