cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem activating the wireless stack on the STM32WB5MMG

DnCrv
Associate

I have a problem with code that uses the STM32WB5MMG.
Everything was working on the device, the BLE was appearing perfectly, and I programmed everything that needed to be executed.
I set up a GATT server with its services and characteristics, everything was working.
And then the problem arose: When I assembled a new PCB, the BLE didn't start. I installed the Wireless Stack (stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full_fw.bin and stm32wb5x_FUS_fw.bin), and nothing worked. I took the PCB that was working and read the data recorded on it to check if there was any version problem, and to my surprise, everything stopped working after this reading. The BLE no longer runs on the board that was working.

Maybe there is some initialization missing in the code that I can't identify. I tried the APP_BLE_Init() function, but it causes the application to get stuck in a loop.

Does anyone know what might be happening and what I might be forgetting to trigger to get the wireless stack running again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @DnCrv and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

After Firmware and stack upgrade, did you started the wireless stack (using the button available on Cube Programmer FUS interface). If no, please do it and try again.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @DnCrv and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

After Firmware and stack upgrade, did you started the wireless stack (using the button available on Cube Programmer FUS interface). If no, please do it and try again.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.