cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-WB55RG

nickdzi
Associate II

I'm starting to use the NUCLEO-WB55RG dev board but can only find a 'databrief'. Is there somewhere I can find a more detailed 'datasheet'? Something that shows which pins are connected to what on the board? Hopefully some address mapping as well for embedded C applications. TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Please you can refer to : NUCLEO-WB55RG - STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32WB55RG MCU, supports Arduino, ST Zio and morpho connectivity - STMicroelectronics

You can find more details about this board (Documentation, CAD resources, )

0693W00000aHvgHQAS.pngFoued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @nickdzi​ ,

Please refer to this link for more information : STM32WB Series - PDF Documentation

Datasheet : Datasheet - STM32WB55xx STM32WB35xx - Multiprotocol wireless 32-bit MCU Arm<Sup>®</Sup>-based Cortex<Sup>®</Sup>-M4 with FPU, Bluetooth<Sup>®</Sup> 5.3 and 802.15.4 radio solution

Hope my answer helped you!

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @KHALSI_Foued​ 

I actually already had a copy of the microcontroller's datasheet. I am more so after an equivalent info-sheet for the board itself. The databrief does not satisfy my curiosity. Please let me know if there is a datasheet for the board itself. Thanks!

Hello,

Please you can refer to : NUCLEO-WB55RG - STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32WB55RG MCU, supports Arduino, ST Zio and morpho connectivity - STMicroelectronics

You can find more details about this board (Documentation, CAD resources, )

0693W00000aHvgHQAS.pngFoued

Thanks, I was always looking in the 'Documentation' tab, didn't think to find it in the 'CAD Resources'.

Hi,

If this solves your problem, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Select as Best" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster. 

Foued