cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not entering stop mode - STM32WB55

rudivs
Associate

I understand that C2 manages the power state automatically. I have confirmed this using the Cube power monitor utility, seeing that when there's no RF activity power draw on an the st32wb55 nucleo eval kit falls below 3uA. This was done with a simple Cube generated application in peripheral mode with library v1.17 - had to disable all debugging and debugger support in app_conf.h - as well as correcting the "bug" in line 178 of the linker script -> "*(MB_MEM2) ;"

My problem is that after integrating the stack into my proprietary application - not using the library schedular, I cant get CPU2 to enter STOP mode: EXTSCR->C2STOPF = 0x1

My application completes stack initialization and start advertising. My schedular enters wait state so C1 enters stop mode but not C2. Even if I initialize the stack without advertising start or call aci_gap_set_non_discoverable(); C2 never enters stop mode.

What are the pre-requisites for C2 to enter stop mode ? How can I "force" RF activity halt on C2 ? I have searched the forum for similar queries and could not find a solution to my problem. Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @rudivs 

You may find interesting the discussion on this post.

Best regards.

II